5th installment of A to the Power of 8™
Continuing from the last installment where I talked about it never being about chasing but about alignment, being patient and pure in intent…
By the same token, our Key to Mastery, which we share with our clients, helps them to materialize whatever they need or desire amazingly quickly. This Key is an easy-to-use, powerful technique that I created back in 2001. I call it The Golden Globe. It helps people to:
• Remove all blocks to their success
• Recognize and drop the human addiction to pain and struggle
• Raise their level of consciousness, self awareness or self knowledge
• Realize their own Greatness and move towards Personal or Self Mastery
• Realize the life of their dreams, which includes contributing hugely and being wealthy and blissfully happy
When you invest time in your inner work, with The Golden Globe, it actually saves you time in the materialization of your desires i.e. you work smarter and have more time for yourself, ideas get given to you, people support you, circumstances swing your way, you become a whole lot happier. In other words, life supports you and you appear to be very lucky to everybody else! Unless, of course, you stubbornly want to control things and get in the way; then, it just means more inner work needs to be done!
Just check out what our clients have to say, in their testimonies on this website. They enjoyed great success in one way or another, because they focused on their inner-work and learnt to become Masters of Deliberate Creation, as we coached them to do so.
Path of Personal or Self Mastery
When we coach our clients on a one-on-one basis or in groups, we help them to recognize and bring out their own Greatness, in a non-egoistic way. We support them in embracing and then dispelling their fears, worries and anxieties; and share with them powerful ways to be their masterful selves and travel on the Path of Personal or Self Mastery.
Certainly, our identity cannot be wrapped around our jobs and businesses, let alone our being materially wealthy or not. We would be ignoring the magnificence and completeness of who we really are, if we did so. This Greatness exists in all of us; and we must love and respect ourselves for the powerful beings that we are, and stop chasing after what’s external. As I said before, our accomplishments will then be a natural progression of the inward journey that I call the J.O.Y. or Journey of Yes™.
In our Abundance Mastery™ programs, we help you to consistently say a resounding “Yes” to yourself, to who you really are and bring this Best Self outwards to effortlessly create great abundance of all kinds for yourself and the world you live in. When we are coaching organizational leaders, it’s the same. This also applies to our team coaching for companies as they are made of individuals who need to take care of their own needs as well as that of the team and the organization.
You can begin this movement towards this Greatness of yours, by applying our A⁸ Process systematically, without skipping any steps and with the last step in mind, right from the start. If you do so in a sincere and steadfast manner, you will begin to learn to take the strife out of the process of realizing your goals and dreams. And, perhaps, teach your children to do so as well.
We love coaching parents and their children, as they can support each other in living life in a different, more evolved and powerful way. Our clients, both children and adults, become leaders paving the way to our future world.
Until we are privileged to give you this Key to Mastery, A To The Power of 8™ will serve you well as a Self-Coaching Process you can begin using to transport yourself towards both Abundance and Personal Mastery.
Step 1: Awareness
Ask yourself in any given situation what awareness you already have of what’s going on:
1. What are the facts pertaining to the situation that you are aware of?
2. What is your subjective opinion of what’s happening – and understand that it is only your point of view rather than factual.
3. Do you know what is the other person or persons’ point/s of view and understand that these too are subjective rather than factual.
4. Ask yourself what matters to you right now and in the mid to long term.
5. Ask yourself or find out what matters to the other person/s in the situation right now and further down the track; and how does that relate to you.
6. Ask yourself what you need to and are willing to do to bridge the gap, if any, between what matters to you and to the other person/s.
7. Ask yourself what’s stopping you or/and the other person/s from getting the results that you or/and the other person/s want.
8. Ask yourself or/and the other person/s what you or/and the other person/s are willing to change in order to get the desired results.
9. Ask yourself what you have learned from this situation and how you can grow from it.
We will proceed to Step 2 or Acceptance in the next installment. Until then, whatever life or work situation you find yourself in, use Step 1 to get into the habit of coaching and leading yourself, and gain greater self awareness and awareness of others, situations and life in general. When you develop this habit of constantly asking yourself the right questions, in an objective and loving way, you will learn to distance yourself from everything and become the detached Observer, capable of creating whatever your heart desires and that which is for the highest good of all concerned. Learn to spend time alone, to be still and you will also develop the art of listening to yourself, to hear the wisdom and answers within you that will be of great support to you in making decisions that are perfect for you.