A New Way of Thinking & Operating
We firmly believe that humanity is poised to shift from being largely fear-based to being respect, love and compassion-based, and from having a scarcity consciousness to having an abundance mentality. This means that we are on the brink of realizing that we are good enough and that we will always have more than enough – of everything we need.
Thriving NOT striving!
True For ALL of Us
It means that we can stop thinking that we are separate individuals, scrambling to grab what we need for ourselves, striving to achieve and collect badges of success to feel good about ourselves. Instead, we can realize how great we are and use our talents to create amazing lives for ourselves and to contribute towards improving the world around us, in our own unique way, to any extent we feel inclined.
It means we can all thrive and flourish rather than struggle to survive and we can enjoy immeasurable success without the strife.
Thriving NOT striving!
True For ALL Organizations
In corporations, we can also cease to operate from lack mindsets. Instead, we can create massive profits derived from putting people first and innovative ideas stemming from dreaming up endless possibilities.
We can think “we” and “our” instead of “I” and “my”. We can compete against our organization’s own achievements instead of focusing on beating others.
Collaboration will be key.
The Path of The Invincible™
Our methodology reflects our philosophy and helps people to be their greatest selves; and teams and organizations to be truly outstanding. It is focused on the 3As: Alignment, Awareness and Achievement, where achievement is a spontaneous, seemingly miraculous occurrence because of increasing alignment and awareness.
By creating the inner coherence or alignment within us, where we remove internal conflict and dissonance, we gain great clarity and awareness. From there, we can easily create alignment with our goals and objectives, and powerfully and effortlessly achieve the desired results. They include:
- Quantum personal growth and, leadership creation and development
- Individual desires from increase of intangible wealth (love, joy, peace, courage, confidence, personal power, etc) to material wealth (money, health, relationship and business or professional success, etc)
- Organizational wins such as creating stronger, close-knit, high-performing, high-energy teams, great succession planning, innovative organizations, higher profits, etc
REAL SUCCESS is
- Being a great human being & leader
- Being happy to be YOU
- Being happy with life
- Living fully & joyfully
- Enjoying lasting success in ALL areas of your life
- Fully realizing your potential & talents
- Being passionate about what matters to you & life in general
- Making a difference at home & work, to your loved ones, team, organization, community & even the world
- Enjoying inner balance & harmony, & great peace
* A leader is anyone who can influence others and co-create the desired results for themselves and others (our definition here).
Difference between success & failure traced to internal reasons
- Your thoughts & emotions affect your behavior, choices, decisions & actions.
- If you want better results, learn to naturally & spontaneously think & feel in a certain way that effortlessly produces the desired outcomes.
Internal Self Management is Key
- Would you rather be a light bulb or a laser?
- A light bulb produces incoherent light.
- This means that the light waves or particles that spread out from the light source bump into each other & therefore dilute the potency of the output (from the light source).
- It also means the energy is inefficiently used & a quick burnout results.
- A laser, on the other hand, produces coherent light waves.
- This means laser light is highly efficient, ordered, not dissipated through bumping into themselves, and very precise in surgical procedures and commercial applications.
- Laser light waves are focused, coherent and penetrating.
Reference: The Coherence Imperative, From Chaos to Coherence, The Power to Change Performance by Doc Childre and Bruce Cryer
- Guess, which heart rhythm pattern, is registered by someone who is frustrated and which rhythm pattern belongs to someone in a state of appreciation. Check out the heart rhythm patterns below, from the HeartMath Institute, USA.
- A 60 watt-light bulb can be transformed into a much more powerful and coherent laser with enough power to bore a hole through the sun, according to author William A Tiller in his book, “Science & Human Transformation: Subtle Energies, Intentionality & Consciousness”.Get on a powerful path that brings you increasing and constant coherence, alignment and mega success in a deliberate and systematic way. An enlightened way that removes stress and struggle from the formula and puts ease and effortlessness into the process.